People who came from various places around the world are now living in Japan, and speaking various types of Japanese.
We at chelfitsch would like to create Japanese-language theater together with people whose native language is not Japanese. By so doing, we hope to broaden Japanese so that it becomes more open than ever before!
We are looking for people who would like to take part in this project with us!
(1) Workshop for launching theater from imagination
* Please select either Program A or Program B.
September 10 (Fri.), 19:00 - 21:00 (online)
September 11 (Sat.), 13:00 - 16:00
September 12 (Sun.), 13:00 16:00
Program B (with Japanese-English interpretation)
September 17 (Fri.), 18:00 22:00 (online)
September 18 (Sat.), 13:00 18:00
September 19 (Sun.), 13:00 - 18:00
(2) Workshop using text by Toshiki Okada
* Only persons who participate in the workshop
Program C (with English interpretation if desired)
October 2 (Sat.), 13:00 17:00
October 10 (Sun.), 13:00 - 17:00
* People who are of senior high school age or older
* People whose native (first) language is not Japanese or who do not consider it their native language
* We warmly welcome applications by people who are interested in "expression" in genres such as theater, dance, art, and literature!
3F Hakuryu Bldg., 341-4 Yamabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0801
(The building does not have an elevator.)
- A walk of 7 minutes from Edogawabashi Station on the Yurakucho Line
- A walk of 10 minutes from Kagurazaka Station on the Tozai Line
If you wish to participate, please enter the required information below and send it to us by email. Because applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, please send in your application promptly.
Subject: "Application for participation in the Japanese-language project"
2. Email address / telephone number
4. First language
5. Program in which you would like to participate
(1) Program A or Program B
(2) Program C 6. For those who want to participate in (2) Program C: I desire / do not desire Japanese-English interpretation
Please note the following.
* Japanese-English interpretation will be provided in Program B.
* Japanese-English interpretation will be provided in Program C for participants who desire it. If you would like Japanese-English interpretation, please inform us when applying.
* For the purpose of publicity, we will take photographs and videos in the workshops. If you do not want to appear in these photographs and videos, please inform the staff to that effect in advance.
* A few concerned personnel are planning to observe the workshop.
* We ask for your cooperation by sterilizing your hands with disinfectant, allowing staff to take your temperature, wearing non-woven masks, etc.
* To ensure the safety of all present, people who do not cooperate with these measures may be asked not to participate.